2009年7月22日水曜日

Piano


The piano is my one of treasure. I took piano lesson for about 13 years and I also took singing lesson for 3 years. I always looking forward to going to my music lesson. I took the lesson once a week. First, I took piano lesson for an hour, after that, I took singing lesson for half an hour. I have 2 memorable tunes. One of the tune's title is "Aoba-no-uta" in Japanese. When I was 2nd grade of junior high school, I accompanied the others students on the piano. The tune is so difficult for me because it has 5 flats and it's so speedy. I really put up a bad fight this tune, but I was so happy when the others students sangthe song with my piano. The other tune's title is "Revolution". Who is the composer of this song??????? It's chopin☆ I really wanted to play this tune for a long time and the tune is a etude for left hand. I performed it at the last concert of me when I was 17 years old. I was so excited at that time and I really enjoyed the concert. I think I want to take care of my piano as precious memories.
☆206/7805★

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿