2009年5月8日金曜日

My essay

Hi, I’m Arisa. I’m a student in Kumamoto, Japan. I’ll take part in the overseas course this summer so I’ll stay at your house. I’m really looking forward to seeing you and New Zealand. I appreciate this opportunity.

By the way, I have semi long straight dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I’m an artistic person, I think. I like to listen to pop music and classical music, go to karaoke, watch movies, play the music and sing songs. I took piano lessons for 13 years. I also took singing lessons for 3 years. I love Chopin and Puccini. They were musicians in Europe. I also like painting, so I sometimes draw characters that my younger brother likes. I love all colors, especially emerald green and turquoise, that exist in the world.

I have a happy family. There are 7 in my family. My parents' names are Satoshi and Miyoko. He is an engineer. She works in the field of welfare. I have a younger sister and a younger brother. Their names are Sayaka and Takahiro. She is 16 years old and she went to New Zealand last year in August for 2 weeks. She met a great host family in New Zealand, so I’m very exciting to meet my host family:) My younger brother is 5 years old now and he likes playing baseball with my father.

My hometown, Izumi, is a clean and safe place. Izumi is a large town in Kumamoto. It’s a beautiful town that is surrounded by mountains. The leaves will turn red, orange and yellow in autumn. There are historical places and bridges in the heart of the mountains. Around Izumi there is a big difference in temperature between summer and winter. Green tea is a special product of Izumi. I love my town

My dream is go to the World Heritage Sites around the world, because I’m interested in them and I love to see beautiful sights.

I want to work at a travel agency or English conversation school, because I want to know about various countries in the world.

Please live in harmony with me for about a month. Bye

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿