2009年5月22日金曜日

My Treasure


My treasure is my dog who lives in our garden. He is a mixture of Golden retriever and Labrador retriever and he will be 9 years old this summer. His name is Momotaro. I got him from a relative on my father’s side when I was 10 years old. He was so cute in those days because he was just born but now he has grown up to be a big dog. He likes daily walking with my family in the morning and the evening. When he wants to walk, he barks to us. He also barks to us when we come back to our home. He has hated thunder, fireworks and umbrellas since he was a puppy. When he hears those noises, he tries to open the front door. We always love him.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Arisa

    Many people said my treasure is cats or dogs.
    If I have a pet, I would say “my pet”^^ I think.

    Maiko

    返信削除