2009年9月4日金曜日

9/1 Harry Potter!!

The day, I went to Ogawa jusco with my friends. I saw my friends in junior high school days after a long separation!!!!!!!!!!! Then, I wanted to see Harry Potter so we went to movie theater. I bought French fries before enter the movie theater. Harry Potter is very FANTASTIC>~<❤ The sadest scene is the principal died with magic...... I'm looking forward to seeing Harry Potter's final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the movie, we had lunch at the BOCHAKA. I ate doria with meat sauce and ice-cream. We talked a lot about various each other for a long time.
☆97/638★

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Arisa.

    Did you enjoy new Harry Potter? Was it nice?
    I haven't watched it yet.

    Toshi

    返信削除
  2. I watched it. It was very intersted. But it was long. I was tired.

    返信削除
  3. I enjoyed it, too. The 7th book is going to be divided into 2 movies.

    返信削除