2009年9月30日水曜日

Speaking: SET Number 1

☆Which is better, Sushi or Yakitori?
Yalitori is better for me because it's very tender, juicy and we can choose season with sauce or salt. Of course, I like sushi too, but I have some fish and shellfish which I can't eat and I hate sushi with wasabi.
☆Which would be harder to live without, Movies or Music?
I'm harder to live without Music because I love music and I took piano and singing lessons for a long time. If we'll have no music, our life is turns to tasteless time, I think. I will not satisfy with movies, if it hasn't soundtrack!!!
☆Which is more memorable, learning to ride a bike or learning to swim?
Learning to swim is more memorable for me because I like to swim in the pool with my classmates and I was nearly drowned in the lower grades of elementary school but my homeroom teacher helped me!!!!!!!!!!! I hardly remember of learning to ride a bike;(
☆There's a spider in my bathroom? Kill it! or Catch it and set it free out side.
If there's a spider in my bathroom, I'll never killed it and caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate big spiders. If I find them, I look through it......because spiders aren't bad insect.

☆203/1306★

3 件のコメント:

  1. I can't live without music same as you. If there is no karaoke in the world, I can't remove my stress!

    返信削除
  2. OOPS! Sorry, I meant 5 APs!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除