2009年12月21日月曜日

Essay 2: My favorite country







My favorite country is Switzerland because there are a lot of beautiful nature and wonderful sight of Alps and so on. I long to live such a great place and I also long for living like a “Heidi” which is a book and it was written by Johanna Spyri. She was born in Switzerland. “Heidi” has called “Alps-no-shojo-Heidi” in Japanese. Actually, “Heidi” is a signal to long for Switzerland. My friends often said to me, “Arisa resemble that Heidi”. Switzerland hasn’t own language so there are 4 kinds of official languages which are German, French, Italian and Rumantsch. It is the reason that I took German’s class at KGU to go there when I was a freshman. Switzerland is known for a permanently neutral country. My English conversation school’s teacher lived in there and I got Switzerland’s chocolates from her, therefore, I interested in there.
If I could visit there, I want to visit a lot of places. First, I want to visit a lake which name is Leman. It located in southwest of Switzerland and the lake that define a country’s borders between France and Switzerland. Incidentally, I want to go to the Chillon old castle which faces the Leman and Morges which called “flower of Leman”. At there, Tulips are in full bloom on April to May, Irises and Hemerocalles are in full bloom on June to July and Dahlias are in full bloom on August to October. Second, I want to visit Locarno where is the lowest area of altitude in Switzerland and the area is warm weather. I’d like to see camellias there and there is camellia festival in March. Third, I want to visit old city of Bern which is register as cultural heritage of UNESCO. The beautiful row of houses along the street has remained there. I also want to visit rose garden in Bern. At there, 220 kinds of roses full bloom. Of course, you know that Bern is the capital of Switzerland. I want to go there in spring. By the way, Swiss are consumes 2kg of cherries per person so they love cherry. The kirsch is famous as cherry’s alcoholic drink. In Central Switzerland region is prosperous as making of kirsch so in the area of Bern, we can see a lot of cherry trees. Japan sent cherry trees which planted on the roadside of leading to the rose garden. Next, I want to see beautiful sight of mountain which was covered with snow, especially Matterhorn. I want to try hiking and cycling in Zurich with seeing wonderful sight. In Switzerland, I’d like to eat chocolates, raclette, cheese fondue and apple strudel.
I will surely heal by Switzerland’s sight, foods and so on. I also can refresh. I need to take my camera to take pictures of there. I also need tools for painting. When I will visit there, I want to spend time with my husband as honeymoon. If I could, I want to make a permanent home in Switzerland.
☆500/7828☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿