2009年12月31日木曜日

Mochi & Cheese cake♪


Yesterday, I got up at 7:00 to make lunchbox for my husband. Then my grandparents are making mochi!!!!!!! It was so early!!!!!!!!! I cooked Japanese omlete, Vienna sausage and shabushabu. After the cooking, I ate fresh-pounded mochi :) It was so GOOOOOOOD★ After seeing my husband off, I slept again till around 12. After I got up, I cooked Cheese cake :D After that, I went to hospital to see my cute girl!!!!!! She grown up 1570g. I was so happy to see her!!!! We can meet again in two weeks. I'm impatient for seeing her. After the hospital, I went to Meruparuku to get photographs of my wedding!!!!! After I got it, I took it to my husband's parents. They were so pleased it. Then I went to JUSCO in Ogawa to buy foods and so on. There are so crowded because of the end of the year!!!! I came back to my home before 8:00. Then I watched TV and ate dinner. The cake which I cooked was so-so..... Yesterday, I ate 5 of mochi :P
★178/8876☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿