2010年1月2日土曜日

1/2


Today, many of my relatives came to my home :) I worked hard of preparation today x-x; I got some otoshidama :) I can't get otoshidama next year....... because I'll be 20 years old this month on 7th!!!!!!! I ate a banquet today so I worry about my weight...... :P I ate makizushi, sashimi, sushi and so on♪ Today, I watched soccer game on TV from 14:30. Kumamoto's soccer varsity was won that game!!!!! We were very excited!!! I also watched my wedding's video. After relatives gone, my husband, my younger brother and I went to GEO to return DVDs and to rental some DVDs. This time, my husband rentaled "S.A.S.(special air service)" which is about Special Forces in U.K. After came back to mu home, we watched it and my husband was very pleased about it. Have a great oshougatsu, everyone!!!!
★142/9215★

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿