2010年1月3日日曜日

1/3 BABiESRUS



Today, I got up at 7:30. After that, I was seeing my husband off. Then I changed my dress. My father, my mother, my younger and I left home to go Zoo and shopping!!!! My younger brother was wanted to go Zoo so my fater and him went there. My mother and I went to Yume-town in Higashi bypass to go BABiESRUS. We went there first time :) There were many kinds of goods for infant and maternity. We bought underwear, disposal diapers, bibs, maternity wear, present for my friend, gauze, pillow for nurse and so on. Almost of these color was pink♪♪♪ After that, we ate Italian. I ate karubona-ra and orange juice. It was great :) After the eating, we bought some doughnuts at Mister Donut!! After shopping, we went to CLAIR. There were a lot of cars in the parking!!!!! I bought contact lens' goods and one-piece dress for maternity at there. After came back to my home, my husband already came back!!!!! He wanted to go GEO so he and I went there!!!! He rentaled 4 DVDs about "S.A.S.". Then he wanted to eat sara-udon so we went to Rongerhat but there were my people so we gave up to eat there. Therefore, we bought pariparimen at Super kid in Yatsushiro and after we came back to my home, I cooked sara-udon for him :) He was very pleased♪ I ate some kinds of fruits, golden chocolate donut and shrimps for dinner. Then we watched "S.A.S.". It was a little bit scary but interesting for me. After that, I took a bath. Good night!!!
★268/9483★

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿