2009年10月20日火曜日

Fireworks in Yatsushiro: 17th

The day, firewoks was hold in Yatsushiro city. I got up at 8:45 in the morning and dressed and then hung out the washing. After that, I slept again. At 11:20, my boyfriend and I went to Miyahara to meet our friends. Then we went to Kasennjiki near the my alma mater to park my friend's car. That time, many people already came there!!!!!!!!!!!! After that, my friends got on my boyfriend's car together and we went to TRIAL which is like a big shopping center to buy something to drink, snacks, chopsticks and camera. After the shopping, we came back to Kasennjiki. After 3 or 4 hours later, the fireworks was began. I sat down in admirarion of the fireworks for 2 hours. I love fireworks which is time fireworks to the music. I ate Yakitori, Watagashi and potato mochi there. After the fireforks, we cleaned up there and went back to each houses but we met with heavy traffic on the way to home;( So I arrived my home at past 12:00......but!!!!!!! I spent a wonderful time with them♪
☆181/2545☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿