2009年10月6日火曜日

Sunday: 4th

I got up at 10 o'clock. I hung the washing and dressed. After that, my father, mother, younger brother and I went to Daiichi elementary school in Izumi because my younger brother is oldest grade in his nursery school and he will be in the first grade next spring so he was invited by Daiichi elementary school's sports day. He did footrace with new first grade members. Then he got a note and pencils by senior students. After that, we left for Meruparuku Kumamoto to taste some dishes of wedding. I had relish, hotate, shark's fin soup, lobster, beef steak, tempura, 4 piece of cake and mousse with raspberry!!!!!!!!!!!! I was full>△<; What do you think the price of this tasting???? Amazingly, it was only 1000yen!!!!!! Could you believe it?? After tha tasting, we went to Tsuruya to buy my boyfriend's small backpack for school children♪ He chose blue one!!! Nowadays, small backpack comes in different colors. In the time of me, the color was limited, for example, girls are red and boys are black but I chose pink one♪♪ At that time, it was very unusual to choose pink so I asked by many people "Why did you choose pink one??". One day, my mother said to me "You're very easy to find in the elementary school students because you had a pink small backpack differs from other students!!". After my younger brother's shopping, I looked around a lot of shops in the Tsuruya. I was looking for a new wallet. Finally, I found a cute and soft to the touch one in Paul Smith's shop. I like it genuinely.
☆271/1921☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿