2009年10月26日月曜日

Sports Day: 25th

The day was my younger brother's preschool sports day!!!! Yeah♡ I went to Miyahara gym to see my younger brother at 11:30. At that very moment he was preparing to play the drum. To play the drums is the inevitable of senior infants at his preschool. He looked very cooooooool. All the senior infants were wonderful and tried him/ her best, I think. I was moved to tears. After the play, we had lunch :) I ate sushi rolls, fried chicken, harh of orange, two piece of apple and so on!!!!!!! Then, the sports day restart. He and my father and my grandfather were took part in parents and child three generations relay race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They won the first prize in it. I thought he and my family got great memory. The sports day was the last time as him because he will be in the first grade on next Spring. After the sports day, he, my boyfriend and I went to shopping in Yatsushiro. It was a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
★170/3499☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿