2009年6月22日月曜日

6/19, 20


After the school, I went to "Point" which is a shop of fishing in Heisei with my boyfriend. He ordered a rod a few days ago, so we visited there!!! He looks very happy to get his own rod♪ Then we went to Tachioka in Uto to fishing. We did fishing from 21:30 to 23:30 but we can't fish anything;( Afeter that, we went back home because everything went black. Next day, I went to "WEST" which is a restaurant and I working there!! I worked 4 hours in the day. Then I went back home in Izumi to take a bath. After that, I went to Tachioka to meet my boyfriend and my friends. When I arrived there, they were resting on the bench at the ground because they practiced of baseball. That day was toooooooooo hot so they were very tired. After the practice, I and my boyfriend went to Hagino in Matsubase to fishing black basses by my car. He fish a black bass in few seconds!! I surprised it:) Hagino is a "Tameike" in Japanese. In English, it called "Reservoir". We had a good time at there!!!!!! Then we went back his house. I took him to "Hakata-Ichibandori" in Hamasen because he had a drinking party at there.
☆212/3743☆

2 件のコメント: