2009年6月15日月曜日

Happy Time

I did a barbecue in the my boyfriend's house yard 6/13 with his relative. I ate beef, corn, cuttlefish, scallop and yoghurt. I was so happy because I was able to eat delicious foods!!!!! After the barbecue, I held a baby in my arms who is a my boyfriend's second cousin. His name is "Haruki" and he is four-month-old baby. He is so cute:) He wasn't cried in my arms☆ I thought, I want to have a baby in the near future!!!!!!!!! I also played with Haruki's older brother whose name is "Yuma". He will be 3 years old in 18th of this month. He is really good on baseball. He is very good at imitating baseball player, for example, "Ichiro" and "Cabrera". After that, I went to "To-ya" in Yoyasu with my boy friend and my friends to practice batting. My boyfriend loves baseball. I had a good time with my boyfriend's relative and my friends. 6/13 was so nice day for me:) I really want to see "Yuma" and "Haruki" again!!!!!!!!
★174/3473☆

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Arisa.
    You have good realationship with your bou friend's family. Children are really cute, and I have a niece and she is really cute.

    返信削除
  2. It looks fun!!! I want to eat them tooo♡

    返信削除