2009年6月15日月曜日

A place in Kumamoto

I’ll introduce about 4 places in Kumamoto. First of all, I’ll introduce about “Tsujun-kyo” which is in Yamato town. It’s a city water’s waterway bridge which was built out of stone. The form is arch and this is the historical architecture to prove high technique of Higo’s “Ishiku” who is a workman to lay stone. I went there once when I was elementary school student. What a huge bridge, I thought at that time. Next is “Kuma river” which is located in the south of Kumamoto. It’s a river of first –class and one of Japan’s famous rapid river. This river is also famous for bringing up delicious and big sweetfish. In the Kuma river dry riverbed, hold fireworks display every year. I went there to see fireworks with my boyfriend last year. I really want to go there this year too. The third place is “The big cherry tree of Aso-isshingyo” which is the most famous and popular cherry tree in Kyushu. This cherry tree is more than 400 years old. I’ve never seen it, so I really want to see it next spring. I think, Kumamoto’s people should know the cherry tree. In 2004, the tree’s trunk was broken by the typhoon. A lot of people visit there when come into flower. Finally, I’ll introduce “Aso shrine” which is located in Ichinomiya town, Aso. Gate of the Aso shrine include in the biggest date in Japan. It was built by Kato Kiyomasa who was a lord and Hosokawa Shigetaka who was Kumamoto’s clan lord. In the precinct, there is a pine tree which is called “unit by ties(en-musubi)”. It has a legend that we’ll bless by a good tie. If I have enough time to go somewhere, I want to visit a lot of places in Kumamoto.
☆300/3299☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿