2009年6月27日土曜日

My Bucket List


My Bucket list is as follows. First, I want to marry my boyfriend when I graduate from KGU so I wish time fries!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, I hope get pregunant our baby and I want to give birth to a boy. I want to enjoy my married life with my family. Next, I want to go hiking in Switzerland. To go to Switzerland was my one dream for a long time because I hope that I will live Switzerland. I think, it's really great that to hiking with seeing beautiful view of Switzerlwnd. I also would like to make my own flowers garden because I honestly love flower. I really feel happy and relaxed just seeing them so I like florist's. My favorite flowers are peony flowers, water lilies and gerberas. Gerberas are the native flowers of South Africa. Finally, I want to visit the South Pacific countries to see turquoiseblue ocean. I would like to try scuba diving there. It's really nice, I think. I'll be happy, if I could do these 5 things in my future.


★177/4839☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿