2009年11月16日月曜日

11/15

Yesterday was my grandfather's borthday :) Congratulations!!!! but....... I couldn't see him yesterday ;( In the morning, my family went to Motoyashiki shrine. Yesterday was held a festival of area which I have living. Boys are dances with flute, drum and bell. Children have a sumo there. I got rice ball of glutinous rice steamed with red beans and orange there!!!! Came back to my home, I ate them and two pieces of apple pie. After the eating, my boyfriend and I went to Meruparuku to discuss. We discussed for 2 hours. After the discussion, we went to his home, 100kin in Ogawa, gas station and my home. We left my home again with invitation. We went to see my boyfriend's friend. He was just in a restaurant so we entered there too. I ate a bowl of rice topped with cooked beef and vegetables. It was nice. After the dinner, we went to Handsman and guruguru-soko in Kikuyo. After the shopping, we came back to my home at about 23 o'clock.
★173/4990★

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿