2009年11月30日月曜日

11/28

The day, I hung out washing and futon in the morning. My husband and I left home and went to Yatsushiro to shopping. First, we went to TRIAL. At there, he bought canned beer and body soap. Next, we went to Yume town near the TRIAL to fix his eyeglasses and then we went to Yamada denki to look for a cable. After that, we went to petrol station in Ogawa then we came back to my house. I did the vacuuming my room and we took futon in before the sun sets in the west. After that, we left home again. We pulled onto the freeway from Matsubase to Kumamoto. Then we visited PC studio which in the Higashi bypass to look for a cable and arm. Next, we went to Hands man in Ezu to bought hooks. After the shopping, he wanted to eat sushi so we went to Sushi ichiba which is a sushi shop in Ogawa. I ate tamago, natto maki, shrimps, crabs, buta bara and cake!!! It was nice and I was full :) After the dinner, we bought takoyaki for my younger sister and younger brother in JUSCO. I had a good day.

★200/6200★

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿