2009年11月30日月曜日

11/23: Our Wedding♪











That day, I married for love!!!!!!! I did our wedding reception in Meruparuku near the Suidou town. I worried about the weather of the day but it was a wonderful day for us. I got up at 8 o'clock and changed my dress and then I hung out the washing. My mother, my younger sister and I left home at past 9. In Yume town, my younger sister bought pumps for my wedding. After that, we left Yume town for Meruparuku. Around 11, we arrived Meruparuku. I went to beauty room where is the forth floor in Meruparuku. I changed my dress to make up for wedding. Then I maked up and had my hair set. After that, I dressed up to white silk kimono for the wedding according to Shinto rites. After the changing, we took photos with bride and groom. Then we went down to the first floor and we got on the bus with my relatives. The bus headed for Fujisaki Hachimangu which is a shrine. I walked from torii to the front of God with my marriage partner and celebrated the wedding. We took a little of sake and exchanged wedding rings each other there. I felt very happy and holy. It was a nice wedding. After the wedding, we took photos there. Then my marriage partner and I got on an jinrikisha to go Meruparuku. A lot of people looked to us so we were ashamed to move to Meruparuku. Arrived there, a lot of people met us there. I surprised it ♪ After the arrival, we met guests the front of Shirakawa which is a name of room. After that, I changed dress from white silk kimono to gold kimono and entered Shirakawa with groom!! We sat down the seats and then groom's office boss and my teacher complimented for us. Next, we drank to bride and groom's happiness and watched background video of bride and groom. After that, I left Shirakawa to change dress again with my mother. I changed dress from gold kimono to white wedding dress!!! It's so beautiful and pretty. I entered Shirakawa again with my father. He was tensed up :) and then groom entered Shirakawa by bicycle!!! The front of Takasago, my father and my marriage partner shaked hands tightly. Next, we cut a wedding cake. That time, groom gave my a smack on the cheek. I was so embarrassed it!!! Then bride and groom's friends' delegates said a few words. After that, I left Shirakawa to change dress from white wedding dress to cocktail dress of pink with my aunt. I changed dress quickly and then groom and I entered Shirakawa with groom. We walked arm in arm each other and we did candlelight service all of the table. Next, I read a letter to my parents. I wasn't cry :D Then we gave bouquets to each parents. Finally, the wedding reception was finished safety. After the wedding reception, I changed dress and we went to the room which we stayed in. After the took breath, we went to "Party's Bar" to held post-party party. I ate vienna sausage and salad past and so on there. We and our friends played bingo!!!! It was so fun. I got bouquet and bonnet for baby from my senior. Then I came back to Meruparuku but my husband wanted to go Hakata ichibandori so we went there on foots. I ate cake and ice cream!!!!! After the eating, we came back to Meruparuku again and went to our room. That day became a couldn't forget day for us.
☆598/6000☆

2 件のコメント:

  1. Dear Arisa

    Wow!!
    Happy Wedding♪♪
    Congratulations!!I hope you have lots of happiness with him.

    Maiko

    返信削除
  2. Happy wedding, Arisa♥
    I was surprised to hear that but I was sooooooo happy!!!!
    Congratulation:-)★

    返信削除