2009年11月13日金曜日

continuance of 11/11

After the my fitting, my boyfriend fitted a tuxedo and a formal crested hakama :) He chose it easily!!!! The tuxedo is black and the hakam is white. After that, we discussed our wedding with MC. The MC was a pleasant way of speaking and she is a motherly person, I thought. Then we discussed sound with sound engineer. He looks like a artistic man, I thought. He has a lot of tunes on his PC. I was surprised it!!!! After that, we discussed with photografher. Finally, we could to go back my home in Yatsushiro. We left Meruparuku at 21:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were very tired ;( but my boyfriend wanted to eat Tonsoku at Hakata ichibanndori in Yatsushiro so we went there. I ate broiled chicken with salt and Chinese fried rice. We had a goooood time at there each other♪ After the dinner, we went back to my home. I slept at 2:00......
☆154/4688☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿