2009年11月9日月曜日

11/7

I got up at 10 o'clock and then I laundered our family's clothes, hung out the clothes and my futon. After that, I went to TSUTAYA in Ogawa with my boyfriend to rent a CD because that day we should hand in the CD and photos to photo studio!!!!!! After the TSUTAYA, we went back to my home and I had a copy of the CD. We prepared the document hastily. After that, we went to Meruparuku to had in the document and discussed our wedding again. After the discussion, we went to Toya which is a batting center in Yoyasu. At there, we met our friends and my boyfriend practiced of batting. Then we went to Hakata-ichibanndori in Matsubase with them :) I ate Yakitori, Chinese fried rice, Chinese meat dumpings, fried of gristle and so on. I was full up!!!!! My boyfriend and I were celebrated our wedding by them. I was really happy♪ That day was also our 17 months anniversary!!!!!!! We had a great time.
☆170/3910☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿